Friday, September 18, 2009

This girl that came into my life...

It's 4am... Friday Sept 18th...

Can't sleep at all cuz I have her on my mind... it feels so unbelievably surreal even at this moment... I'm so grateful to whatever being is out there that i have her in my life... this is the happiest I have been in many MANY years...

Dana... what can I say...

I love her clumsiness, the way she says strawberry and berry in such a cute way cuz she cant say it at all(LOL), all her adorable little comments, her randomn thoughts and rants, the touch of her hand, her hugs, her kisses, the sweet scent of her when I hold her close, our late night walks and talks, late night bus rides, waking up to a text message from her, working together, how much opposite we are and yet so alike, her art, her style, her hair, her eyes... etc etc etc...

Most importantly is how much she makes me smile everyday

I can go on and on... but you get the idea... and im finally feeling sleepy... haha.. so yea... all in all...

this boy is sprung. =]

1 comment:

laarnilabelle said...

I think you mean whippped!

jk J.Li, I'm happy for you :)