Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Statements

The rules are to write statements about people without mentioning their name.

*I added one letter for the name of the person that I'm talking about.

L - 1. I love/hate how much it feels like the past now since we talk more.
J - 2. I feel like I keep letting you down, even though i never show it.
A - 3. You're like a mother to me, even though you hate being called old haha. i guess i can call you an older sister like person in my life then.
G - 4. Don't be retarded.
L - 5. We really can't talk like before huh?
A - 6. I REALLY really wish you were in SF.
G - 7. Bless my soul and give me the strength to focus and be strong...
A - 8. It's not in my place to say this but, stop gambling and teach your fuckin daughter some better values please?
A - 9. Money money money money money.. that's all it is with you.
K - 10. In the short period of time I've known you, you affected my life alot lately and I thank you so much.
L - 11. (I had trouble with this one, but it came down to these words.)
Look... I don't hate you... I hate the way you unconsciously treated me, I just want you to truly deeply realize it all... Also, I apologize for the 26th and the 27th.... i really do... but yes.. there's a lot of tension...
T - 12. My bad lol... Um.. Here's a good one for ya, I want one order of your tofu dish lol!

1 comment:

miss theresa :) said...

Boy.. I DONT SEE A T. LOL JK!