Wednesday, February 18, 2009

its that time againnnn

The rules are to write statements about people without mentioning their name.

1. Well... seems like it's still the same feelings after all
2. Men are idiots haha
3. I'm really trying... but it's easier to just not say anything to you. We probably will never successfully keep up with each other and i know it.
4. Do something with your life!!!!!!!!!!
5. I hate being with you... most of the time at least...
6. She's just like a maze, where all of the walls continually change...
7. I am guilty of forgetting about you... but i dont know if its a bad thing.
8. Winner winner... chicken dinner.... we will fuck up vegas in one and a half months!
9. As much as i hate to admit it, i love you guys around the house.
10. Seeing you two always makes me sad, but you're family so whatever....
11. It's a love/hate thing when i randomly think of you, I pretty much think about u everyday and just wonder how you're feeling

No comments: