Thursday, November 20, 2008

browsing and i got to thinking

mmmmmm hmm...

so i was browsing around people's blogs... well the ones that i have saved on the side at least, and i stumbled upon one from an old friend of mine....

i didnt wanna think of it as me, but it sounded like it was about me, and its that she forgot my birthday... at this point if you're reading this you know im talking about you haha... 

and this got me thinking ALOT.... and really, not having the person here in person really really changes things... it either eats away at you slowly and you simply just disappear from each other without any words, and THAT is letting time fuck you over.... or... you actually chose to avoid em completely because of certain personal reasons i guess...

and after reading it over and over, it felt like it definitely was towards me cuz when i thought about it more, she was one person that i thought that wouldve said something and yet... nothing. im not mad about it at all though ok? so dont beat yourself up about it, and its wayyyyy past already. i really dont care haha...

but then i started realizing how much i missed you in my life.... what we had before you left... and hey you gotta do what you gotta do. alot of old memories of you started popping up again, and well... i gotta say i even had a dream about you not so long ago, and with all this said, i know we'll talk again... i got something else to say to ya...

2 comments:

miss theresa :) said...

putting gmail's provided services to good use i'll probably never touch this :P

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you get notices when someone leaves a comment for you. But hopefully somebody notifies you.


...I was totally talking about you.

Happy very belated. Give me an IM sometime so I don't feel completely awk. :]